Telephone Onsite Mystery Shop
A Telephone Onsite mystery shop begins with an individual posing as a prospect interested in leasing an apartment. This Ellis mystery shop evaluates the telephone presentation conducted by a leasing professional (or the website experience of inquiring about an in-person tour), plus the in-person visit for a guided or self-guided tour of the property and apartment. Ellis offers the option to record the telephone calls on this mystery shop and to audio record, the in-person visit with our enhanced Recorded Audio mystery shops.
- Evaluates telephone and/or website contact experience, as well as the prospect’s experience with the in-person visit and follow-up after the visit
- Provides objective and timely feedback on the leasing presentation
- Includes Ellis’ proprietary Customer Experience 1- to 5-star rating
- Includes performance-based training dependent on the outcome of the telephone onsite mystery shop / recorded onsite audio mystery shop
Telephone and Recorded Audio mystery shops are an in-depth evaluation of the leasing professional’s sales presentation, along with an assessment of the community. From initial contact to the in-person tour process, and the final follow-up, Ellis’ telephone mystery shops will let you know just how effective your efforts are and where opportunities exist for improvement. Included with this shop are a written report, the audio recording of the call if applicable, and access to extensive dashboard reporting. A Recorded Audio mystery shop additionally includes an audio recording of the onsite visit.
- Sample Onsite Apartment Mystery Shop Report
- Sample Recorded Onsite Shop Report with Recorded Telephone
Ellis’ Telephone Onsite mystery shops and Recorded Onsite Audio mystery shops provide objective feedback to help you specifically focus on successes within the sales process as well as opportunities for improvement.