Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Commencing the Lease
March 11, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST
Closing? No, it is actually the continuation of the relationship. It’s not Closing…it’s Commencing!
Join national speaker and consultant, Rick Ellis, CAM, CPM, as he shows us some creative ideas for sealing the deal. Some call these “Closing Techniques” but Rick prefers to think in terms of continuing the relationship, not ending (closing) it. That is why he calls it COMMENCING! Asking for a commitment – for your rental prospect to lease – is the natural, normal, and expected next step to a healthy relationship. The prospect is visiting your office to see about moving in. It is absurd and even rude to NOT ask your prospect to lease RIGHT NOW.
In the pursuit of commencing, that is, creating a long term relationship (residency), Rick will also cover these important points:
- Overcoming and/or minimizing objections, concerns, and complaints.
- “Closes” used to secure the commitment. (The entire presentation is about closing or getting a commitment!)
- Trial and Pre-close Closes
- 4 Strong Closes to secure the commitment.
- Closes for the Covid-Concerned Prospect
- What to do when you don’t get a YES the first time.
- Follow Up – Continuing the Romance!
- Planning the Wedding Day (the move-in day)
You will enjoy and learn from Rick as he compares the leasing presentation to your real life love relationships. Even the most experienced onsite professional will learn a new way of looking at the traditional leasing presentation close. Sign up here and get ready to learn, grow, and have fun. Rick is one of our top webinar presenters!
Presented by: Rick Ellis, CPM
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time