Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Encourage Residents to Complain Before They Explode
August 9, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Most people dislike confrontation and won’t bother complaining when they think nothing will come of it. There are also those fear they will end up feeling angrier or more annoyed because their feedback will be ignored or dismissed as unimportant. Research shows that customers who complain and are satisfied with how their complaint is resolved are actually more loyal than customers who had no problem at all!
If receiving complaints and handling them well can strengthen resident loyalty, it is also likely that handling complaints poorly will have a negative impact on resident loyalty. When a resident complains, they are giving you a gift. Are you ignoring those who can best help you improve your business?
In this webinar, we will discuss the following tips to help you discover and make the most of resident complaints:
- Each resident is uniquely wired, so work to offer a “buffet” of complaint channels.
- Resident silence is not golden! Your business must understand the whole story.
- Bad news travels faster than good news; stop the train in its tracks!
- A resident’s complaint will improve their perception and memory of their experience—good or bad.
- Your employees will be more focused on making the customer happy.
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time