- This event has passed.
Leadership in the Days of COVID-19
April 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Do leadership skills change in pandemic times? Should they? As a manager or supervisor, it probably goes without saying that neither you nor YOUR leaders have all the answers right now – and the answers that used to work, don’t work now.
Join us for a practical look at what you need to do now to lead your team:
- Building trust when you don’t know what to say
- Fighting off “Panic Loves Company” mentality
- Finding “true north” when there is no direction
- Creating psychological safety
- Tips you can use from the stock market nosedive
Remember – you got this!
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time