Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Leading Remotely – Leadership First, Location Second
March 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
As more organizations adapt a remote workforce, the challenge of leading at a distance become more urgent than ever. In this 30-minute virtual session, we will guide leaders on how to best support their teams by recalling the foundational principals of leadership. “Leading Remotely – Leadership First, Location Second” is about both, the principles of leadership and how we apply those differently in a new reality of remote and virtual teams. WHAT we do is not different, but HOW we do it changes.
Key focus areas will include:
- Leadership principles
- Manager vs Leader
- The Three O Model: Outcome, Others and Ourselves
- How to apply those leadership principles in a remote workplace
- Define expectations to manage the perception
- Communicate in the ways that work best for others rather than based on your personal preferences.
- Use Technology to Engage Your Team: One-on-One Meetings and Team Meetings
Presented by: Nadine Peiffer-Seitz
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time