Leasing to Keep ‘em!: Keeping Residents Longer Even in a COVID-19 World
June 11, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
This is not a leasing webinar! It is that and much more! Join Rick Ellis, CAM, CPM as he shows us how our first contact with our rental prospects sets the stage for a long term relationship. Rick will show us how even in a quarantined environment, we can still connect and create goodwill and loyalty with our residents. This webinar will discuss:
- What does it take to maintain a long term relationship?
- Move-In Day – Setting the stage for the lease renewal
- Building resident relationships that keep residents longer!
- The four things residents REALLY want!
- Creating a better model for lease renewals – it’s not a paperwork transaction…it’s a sales presentation!
- Great ideas for connecting with residents, even while practicing safe social distancing and even some ideas on virtual lease renewals!
We may have to practice safe social distancing, but that does not mean we have to come across as distant. Rick will leave you with new ideas and direction to retain your residents in style.
Presented by: Rick Ellis, CAM, CPM
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time