Taming Your Time Management Monster
March 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Getting the most out of 24-hour day is a constant challenge in our busy world with a bottomless inbox, tons of emails and millions of meetings. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in is a common problem many people face in the workplace. Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can teach you how to decide what to do and when to do it.
This high-energy, back-to-the-basics training program explains the fundamentals of time management; understanding the value of time, using proven ways to get the most out of a day, balancing work and home, eliminating time wasters, conquering procrastination and more. You’ll learn to:
- List barriers to successful time management.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of 10-to-do lists and the ABC prioritization technique.
- Explain the benefits and drawbacks of various calendar systems.
- Manage voicemail to reduce time spent checking messages.
- Write SMART goals and explain their benefit.
- Demonstrate how to say “no.”
- Delegate tasks and assignments.
- Develop an action plan for better use of time.
- Begin implementing goals created during the session.
Donna Hickey, CAM
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time