Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Time for a Reset
September 9, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Wherever there is an opportunity in our business to introduce a new initiative that will invigorate your team’s energy, performance, and job satisfaction, make it happen!
Our COVID-19 experience changed the norms of how we do business. The property management organizations that are nimble, flexible, and forward-thinking made well thought out and timely decisions to maximize their performance while staying focused on providing an exceptional resident experience during this unprecedented time in our history. When this type of disruption occurs, exceptional organizations and their teams have an opportunity to learn from this experience, take advantage of the creativity over the past 18 months, and “reset for the better.”
This webinar will cover many of the areas of management focus that will benefit from this needed reset. Topics include:
- Proactive and updated communication with ownership in regard to property performance expectations for 21-22.
- Revised financial forecasts for year-end 2021
- A critical look at the physical condition of property and revision of the Cap-Ex program due to deferring Cap-Ex expenditures during the COVID time frame.
- Thorough market survey after COVID period with close attention to the market position of your asset today.
- New property business plan to take into account the past 18 months. (Renewal Strategy- manage occupancy or aggressive rental increases?) Has your marketing prime season now changed?
- Have you adjusted your leasing programs to include self-guided tours as well as reinforcing the basics of leasing?
- How proactive is your company as it relates to new products in the marketplace?
- Does your Resident Experience program meet the expectations now demanded by our residents?
Jeff Goldshine, CPM