Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Professional Development: Are We Doing It Right? The Difference Between Engaging & Irritating
April 7, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Engaged employees work for a purpose (especially millennials!). Do they know your company’s WHY?
Creating genuinely engaging training keeps employees involved in accomplishing your company’s goals. Let’s focus on enticing our employees with an education that improves retention versus irritating employees with a one-size-fits-all training program.
Employees who feel vested and included in their professional development build loyalty to their company. Irritated employees who feel overwhelmed with training tasks they don’t believe align with their goals may seek other opportunities.
This power-packed presentation will guide leaders to evaluate training programs and employees with individuality at the forefront.
- Understand what causes employees to become irritated and the impact of disengagement on your bottom line.
- Examine your role and responsibility to engage and develop employees.
- Understand the importance of earning their endorsement and loyalty.
- Explore ways to learn the needs and goals of employees.
- Learn how to help them grow so they won’t go!
Can’t join us live? That’s ok! Register for our webinar, and we’ll send a recording with the PowerPoint presentation so you (and your team) can follow along when it’s convenient for you!