Thank you for joining our 2023 Webinar Series!
- This event has passed.
Giving Feedback to People Who Cry, Yell, or Get Defensive
July 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Giving clear, thoughtful feedback is a hallmark of a professional. Whether you are a supervisor giving feedback to an associate or just a coworker trying to ask a peer to do something differently, how you handle the conversation is critical. To make things tougher, what if the recipient cries, yells, or gets overly defensive at your comments? From this webinar, you will take home tools to:
- Effectively give ANY feedback to ANYONE using the SBI model
- Stay focused as you conduct the conversation with 4 tips to remember
- Manage the crying reaction
- Adjust YOUR comments to a yelling recipient
- Get through to a defensive associate
Susan E. Weston , CAM CAPS, NAAEI Senior Faculty
Note: The time listed for the webinar is Central time.
Please adjust for your own time zone:
11:00 AM Pacific time
12:00 PM Mountain time
2:00 PM Eastern time