Are you getting the best possible results for your properties? Maximizing the customer experience requires not just knowing how well you’re doing, but what specific action you need to take to drive change and improvement. We believe that truly successful training is not just done at on-boarding, but incorporated as an ongoing process of learning, redirection, and development for each industry professional.
Training Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
In our ongoing effort to partner with our customers for improved leasing and sales performance at all levels, we offer a variety of customized training resources to fit individual needs. From performance-based online training modules to specific classroom, web-based and eLearning training sessions, our goal is to help you align leasing performance at your properties with your organizational goals. Our apartment training is designed to make a measurable difference while also being educational, motivational, and yes, even fun.
- Micro learning courses geared to apartment fundamentals and compliance
- Designed to educate, develop, and grow employees to perform at a higher level
- Seminar training can be delivered in half day or full day increments. This in-person training includes a handbook as well as an accompanying presentation to help keep participants on track.
- Personalized training modules tailored to areas of the mystery shop where the leasing professional has fallen short of expectations
- Designed to redirect and reinforce techniques to sell your customer on living at your community.
Coaching and Mentoring
- Includes an instructor review of most recent shopping report(s) and resident surveys for each participant, adding a personal touch that contributes to employee buy-in and long-term leasing training success
- Provides one-on-one coaching to target any areas of opportunity for improvement
Show of Success
You Should Know
Training is an investment in the customer experience that easily pays for itself over time. Poor performance onsite cost your company 5X more to attract new customers and retain loyal customers.