- Personalized training modules tailored to areas of the mystery shop where the leasing professional has fallen short of expectations
- Designed to redirect and reinforce techniques to sell your customer on renting a home at your community.
Ellis’ targeted, performance-based training for mystery shops is complimentary for all shops we offer, from Telephone, to Onsite, to Internet and Virtual Leasing. If an individual was shopped and the results do not meet your company’s mystery shop scoring standards, very specific training will automatically be assigned and included on the mystery shopping report. The targeted-based training, designed for today’s leasing environment, includes eight 6-minute modules that focus on these key areas:
- Telephone Skills
- Greeting/First Impression Skills
- Information Gathering Skills
- Selling/Demonstrating Skills
- Closing Skills
- Follow Up Skills
- Internet Skills
- Virtual Leasing Skills
Check out a sample of the Targeted Essential Skills Telephone module.
As soon as the shopping report is generated, links to each applicable targeted performance-based training (PBT) module are directly accessible from the shopping report. As management, you can use the mystery shopping report to view the current status of each remediation training component recommended for that particular shop so you can verify the sessions were completed as directed.
This service is designed to be a fast and efficient way to attack common trouble areas within the sales process. While the program is not designed to replace basic sales training or your current processes for improving apartment leasing performance, targeted retraining is a time-saving way to redirect and reestablish techniques to accomplish the ultimate goal: selling your customer on renting a home at your community.
Of course, our training capabilities do not stop there. Our sister company, Edge2Learn, offers a full-service online learning platform that includes a learning management system (LMS) and 450+ property management specific modules that are short, relevant, and engaging for the modern day learner. In addition, the Edge2Learn platform has an expanded program for targeted/performance-based training (PBTs). With Edge2Learn, the targeted-based training includes automatic assignment of these training modules, plus 1-2 minute training modules for the 10 Ellis Benchmark questions. Specific to the performance-based training program, the Edge2Learn platform also includes the following:
- Access to a library of 20+ targeted, performance-based training modules based on mystery shop results (1- to 6-minute modules)
- Access to a library of 7 targeted, performance-based training modules based on resident survey results (6-minute modules)
- Ability to create your company-specific targeted/performance-based remediation training modules
- Automatically assigned performance-based training modules to the employee and tracked in the learning management system
- And more…
Knowledge plus action equals better performance. Experience the success only the industry’s best online training can provide and put your mystery shops to maximum effect.